What does the Reformed character I’m playing soon plan to do?
Right! Time for a checklist. In no particular order…
- Avoid Lifehack, Sebastian, or anyone else connected with the old gang.
- Finish this parfait. This is really good.
- Don’t get taken in by the cops.
- Talk to Tegan Queen. I need some kind of identity papers.
- Talk to Finch. They’ll know what Lifehack is up to. Maybe. Or they’ll sell me out. We’ll find out!
- Oh! I could go to school. I’m the right age. They’d never look for me there! After all, I’d never look for me there.
- Yes. I just need some kind of false identity papers… to get me into high school… hmm. Will this really work?
Andrew Morenski: I used to be just like you: a short, horny, hopeless dork.
Patrick Morenski: And now look at you.
Andrew Morenski: Well, I’m not short.
Yes! I can be a total loser!
Patrick Morenski: You left the outside world; you’ve got to orient your thinking. You’ve got think repression, think limits. Think humiliation and despair. You’re in high school for Christ sakes!
Andrew Morenski: Do you ever ask yourself “How did I get here?”
Patrick Morenski: Yeah, I used to, but now I just ask myself “How do I get out?”
This is going to work!
High school, here I come!