- Ten Mistakes Writers Don’t See
- 25 Things Writers Should Stop Doing
- 3-Point Plotting - hints on serialized content.
- Aaron Sorkin’s Masterclass Cliff’s Notes
- Helping Writers Become Authors
- James Patterson Teaches Writing
- Story Structure 101: Super Basic Shit
- What Makes Bad Writing Bad?
- writingwithcolor - words to capture skin tone
Conflict and Drama:
- Blood Loss
- Writing Action Scenes - “Don’t write action sequences. Write suspense sequences that require action to resolve.”
- Mythcreants - everything you need to know about writing fantasy/scifi stories.
Science or sci-fi:
- Atomic Rockets - ways to make your scifi content more realistic, and interesting.
- Respecting Science - how to write SF without breaking science.
- Superhero Nation - everything you need to know about writing superhero stories.
- ghostflowerdreams’ links
- rage-quitter’s writing links - weapons, creatures, legends, religions, language…
Find the word you’re looking for:
Software for writing and editing your text.
- Hemingway Editor - Make your text punchy, readable, and streamlined.
- Scribus - A layout and publishing tool for making eBooks and PDFs.
- Scrivener - A full-featured writer’s tool.