I’m a professional software development engineer. You can view my latest résumé online: resume.pdf
My github URL: @astralfrontier
As of right now (2017), I’m working with the following technologies:
- Languages: I’m using Node.js, along with Coffeescript, TypeScript and Babel.
- Web development: AngularJS and Angular Material for the front-end UI. I’m also using React/Redux and Semantic-UI.
- Storage: MongoDB is my NoSQL engine of choice.
- Libraries: Ramda for functional JS programming.
I’m using a tool called Hexo to build my static websites.
I previously used Metalsmith and contributed to plugins:
- I contributed a patch to davidxmoody’s metalsmith-broken-link-checker plugin, to conform to HTML5 anchor behaviors.
- I wrote metalsmith-open-graph to write Facebook OpenGraph attributes to a page.
- I wrote metalsmith-yaml to parse YAML source files as content.
Two of my websites are built using static site generators and served via AWS’s S3 service:
A sample Claire app is also available, called SOAR, or “Save Our Admin Resources”. This tool lets you inspect object schemas, look at field permissions, run SOQL queries, and other simple administrative functions.