Top Ten Signs You're Watching Warcraft
With news that the Warcraft movie will be released on December 18, 2015,
we thought you should know how familiar it'll feel to players
of the MMO.
- Twenty-five idiots will pile into every theater, then whine at the
end that they didn't get what they wanted.
- Blizzard's characters do everything, and no player
characters are involved.
- The trailer will be far more epic than the experience
- Content will be available immediately via BitTorrent.
- Initial movie will spin off into
60-minute daily TV episodes, which are just random
rearrangements of familiar elements.
- There's no sequel, just a series of deleted scenes
and extended editions.
- No matter what happens, the Alliance and the Horde
will just keep fighting!
- The movie will be balanced for
viewer-vs.-viewer Internet forum arguments, rather
than people who just go to enjoy the movie itself.
- Special guest star: Chuck Norris.
- There will be a shitty
tie-in video game.