- Legacy Name: Link
- Real Name: Leo Snow
- Look: A white man with calloused hands, wearing a red jacket in his mundane identity; wears a modular battlesuit in his super identity
- Abilities: Gadgeteer (AI inventor, roboticist); Power Armor
- Labels: Danger +2; Freak +1; Savior -1; Superior +1; Mundane +0
- Who are you? I’m Link. My father’s the supervillain Rossum, the Minion Maker. I’m not my dad.
- Who changed you? I inherited my dad’s super-intelligence, but apparently for me it came with incipient brain damage. He put a chip in my head to fix the damage.
- How did you escape from them? Dad played cat-and-mouse with the police. He’d get busted, I’d go into a foster family, he’d find me and take me away. Rinse, repeat. Finally Agent Waters and ACTION intervened. Since then, I’ve been safe. Mostly.
- Who, outside of the team, tries to take care of you now? This is Pneuma. She’s a robot. My car’s a robot too, named Otto. Yeah, when I was 13. Don’t judge. They keep me out of trouble.
- Why do you try to be a hero? 'Cause my dad’s a bad guy. 'Cause everyone assumed I’d turn out just like him, just because I had his super-smarts. 'Cause he kept taking me away, they thought I wanted to be with him more. Those people don’t know squat about me.
Punch everyone: Whenever you charge into a fight without hedging your bets, you can shift your Danger up and any other Label down.
Physics? What physics?: When you unleash your powers to barrel through an insurmountable barrier, roll + Danger instead of + Freak.
The Bull’s Heart: You always have exactly one love and one rival. You can change your love or rival at any time; give the new subject of your affections or disdain Influence over you. Take +1 ongoing to any action that impresses your love or frustrates your rival.
- Love: Pneuma
- Rival: TBD
Defender: When you leap to defend your love or rival in battle, roll +Danger instead of +Savior to defend them.
- “I wear a suit of power armor, the Link Suit. It’s got half a dozen multi-function grappling lines - I can grab stuff, swing on buildings, grapple bad guys, whatever. It’s armored and I can run fast, and it’s strong.”
- “Pneuma can armor up and join me in the fight. She can also transform, and connect to the Link Suit as an augmentation.”
- “Otto can transform too, and combine with me or both of us. That makes me big, but even stronger. When something absolutely must get wrecked, though, accept no substitute.”
- “Otto’s got built-in jets, so when combined I can fly.”
- “I’m building some other systems into both of them. And who knows? I might build more robots in the future. But they aren’t just tools. My dad builds weapons. I build friends.”