- The Empress of Aether - high-tech savior of the world turned master villain, she watches all from her orbital Panopticon.
- The Arcana - a team of heroes and villains chosen by mystical Tarot cards.
- Breakbeat - the street villain with sonic powers and an odd vulnerability.
- Deus Volt and Hannibal Lectric - a hero and villain pair of lightning wielders.
- The Grasscutters - a Russian team dedicated to hunting superhumans.
- Mountain Man - the surly rock manipulator with a mobile home.
- Mr. Big and Pyrepower - veteran size-changing villain and hot-headed apprentice.
- Sea-czar - mental master of all undersea life.
- Universal Consulting - a vampire, werewolf, and other mystic beings work outside the law, sometimes for good, sometimes not.
- Wavelength - an underground website dedicated to conspiracy theory.
- Silverline City - constructed from the crashed remnants of an alien mothership, now a high-tech metropolis and hub for superhuman activity.
- Heights Academy and Miller Mountain Reformatory - adjacent super-schools, one for budding heroes, the other for juvenile super-offenders.
- Gaia - an alien planet connected to the Solar System via a portal, where every living thing has super-powers.
How to beat - or become - a supervillain more effectively.
- Supervillain lairs - finding and surviving them
- Henchmen and minions
- Villain public relations
- Villains and organized crime
- Incarceration and escape
A lot of this material will be drawn from Villains Victorious!. If there’s material there that you feel should be included, please let me know!